NO Reproduction in Whole or in Part,
on ANY, and ALL of my Pages,
Including Text and Pictures,
May be made, without the express Written Permission
Web Editor, Doug Gent
Want to add a link to my
for the only Authorized Picture Link allowed.
All Pictures on all my web pages, are now Visibly Watermarked,
All my pages are now Right Click, (copy and paste), disabled.
I ask everyone that enjoys free history sites,
to start policing these violations.
If we don't stop this, no one will donate pictures to me, or anyone,
and we all loose.
If you see one of my pictures on Facebook, etc.
tell them to remove it.
side of 1100 block 4th st
photo taken from SW corner 12th ave, (Royal Bank location ca
1911 Postcard courtesy Grant Walker, CA
1. Estevan Shoe Store, (Boots & Shoes written above sign)
2. The Farmers Home Ltd.
(became 2 story brick building, James Edwin Loughlin General Store)
(1. and 2. became Wicklow Centre ca 2015)
3. Union Bank of Canada, located at 1131 4th st.
(Dell's Commercial Printing ca 2015)
4. Big Brick, 2 Story Store, became Harold J. Clasky's Store
Empty lot, side of building has a sign Tinsmith, Plumbing
Later a small building was built in that lot, which burnt down.
6. Next building is a Hardware building, which also burnt down, same
Then another empty lot
7. Next a Meat Market,
then a phone pole
8. Last a building on the far right.
(7. or 8. became the location of the present Sask Tel Central Office)